membership pays for itself
Ambassadors in 28
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Last snowed (fresh snow)
- The date of the last snowfall and the depth of snow that fell on that day.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
Snow conditions for Ski Club Leader resorts at a glance
|Whistler||0cm||0cm||No report||0cm||0cm||No report||No report||0 out of 26|
|Tignes||50cm||0cm||23 Jun (5cm)||0cm||0cm||Worn||Limited||10 out of 79|
|Cervinia||130cm||0cm||21 May (10cm)||0cm||0cm||Worn||Limited||3 out of 14|
|Saas Fee||75cm||0cm||26 May (2cm)||0cm||0cm||Spring snow||Limited||8 out of 21|
|Zermatt||130cm||0cm||21 May (10cm)||0cm||0cm||Worn||Limited||17 out of 54|